Thursday 30 July 2009

The bulb

Until I get the plywood, I will start with the keel bulb. One can download the latest contour plan from the forum. It actually proposes a more modern and efficient shape. I have re-sized it to actual size (my small contribution to the class):


Click above to get the plan in actual size. The dimensions are in mm, so do check the scale when you print it. And now, on to the paperwork ...

Edit: There are precise instructions on how to use this diagram on the forum.

Edit 2: Apparently male plugs will be made available soon by Watershed.

3 comments:

  1. George, FYI, I oversized my bulb and still ended up below the 80kg design of that file. Also, make sure you have the right stations, they are not all the same distance apart. On the forum under the building / foils there is a thread on the bulb plug I made using that same drawing.

    Cheers, and welcome to the fun zone. Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kevin,

    By how many kg were you off the 80 kg target?

    Regards,
    George.

    ReplyDelete
  3. George,

    İ had to use a 118% custom zoom factor in PHP to print your contour plan file to the correct size.
    Jerome

    ReplyDelete